Name: BENDJENNA Hakim
Grade: Associate professor
Research interests: Requirements engineering, Cloud computing, Software engineering
Email: email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org
• May 2013: Habilitation in Computer Science, University of Constantine 2 (Algeria).
• March 2010: PhD from the University of Constantine (Algeria) and University of Toulouse 2 (France).
• November 2004: magister degree in Computer science from the University of Tebessa (Algeria)
• June 1999: Engineer in computer sciences from the University of Constantine (Algeria)
• June 1993: BAC in mathematics, with honors, Tebessa (Algeria).
• Afrah Djeddar, Hakim Bendjenna, Abdelkrim Amirat, Philippe Roose and Lawrence Chung. “Context-Driven Composition for Mobile Applications: A Metamodeling Approach”, International journal of Embeded Systems (IJES) 2016, in press.
• Imene BENATIA, Mohamed Ridda Laouar, Hakim Bendjenna and Sean B. EOM .Implementing a Cloud-based Decision Support System in a Private Cloud: The Infrastructure and the Deployment Process, International Journal of Decision Support System Technology (IJDSST), 2016, in press.
• Imene BENATIA, Mohamed Ridda Laouar, Hakim Bendjenna and Sean B. EOM. Cloud-Based Multi-Criteria Decision Support System for Selecting Urban Housing Projects. International Journal Human Systems Management (HSM), Volume 35, Issue 2, 2015.
• Djeddar, H. Bendjenna, A. Amirat, A. Amer Alwan. Developing Context-aware Mobile Applications Using Composition Process based-on heterogeneous software entities. Journal of Advanced Computer Science and Technology Research, Vol.5 No.3, June 2015, 93-103.
• Imene Benatia, Mohamed Ridda Laouar, Sean B. EOM and Hakim Bendjenna. Negotiation process for DSS urban planning. International journal of Information Systems in the Service Sector (IJISSS). To appear, 2015.