The team is responsible for the following main areas:
- Ongoing management of existing research information systems; supporting the development of new systems and their implementation; enhancing existing systems.
- develops new methods and tools for solving complex learning and decision-making problems under conditions of uncertainty.
- The exploration of management issues (governance) in information systems.
- Developing and enhancing business processes to improve the efficiency of data entry and to ensure the consistency, completeness and accuracy of all research-relevant data.
- Develop new and efficient image processing techniques, imaging systems, and their applications to information engineering, biology, and medical science.
|This team is headed by Mohamed Ridda Laouar.|
|LAOUAR Mohamed Ridda||Professor – head of the team|
|DJEDDI Chawki||Associate professor|
|BENNOUR Akrem||Associate professor|
|BRADJI Louardi||Associate professor|
|GATTAL Abdeljallil||Associate Professor|
|HAOUAM Med Yassine||Assistant professor – Phd student|
|AZZEDINE Abdelghafour||Assistant professor – Phd student|
|MEKHAZNIA Tahar||Assistant professor – Phd student|
|BENDIB Issam||Assistant professor – Phd student|
|GHARBI Abdelhakim||Assistant professor – Phd student|
|BENATIA Imene||Phd student|
|MAGHMOULI Hadjer||Phd student|
|BOUDJEMAA Khelifa||Phd student|
|TABET Khaoula||Phd student|
|ACHOURI Mounir||Phd student|
|SAHRAOUI Abdelatif||Phd student|
|HEMILI Mohamed||Phd student|
|GHERARI Manel||Phd student|