The Analyse and Applied Mathematics team specialises in the study of :
- Concept of dynamic system.
- The distinction between linear systems and nonlinear systems.
- Particular behavior that may exhibit certain nonlinear systems behavior.
- Information masking modes using chaotic systems proposed in the literature.
- Compared with the Conventional encryption.
|The Team is headed by HAOUAM Kamel.|
|HAOUAM Kamel||Associate professor – the head of the team|
|MECHERI Hacen||Associate professor|
|AKROUT Kamel||Associate professor|
|BOUMAAZA Naoui||Associate professor|
|GHEFAIFIA Rafik||Associate professor|
|BOUZNADA Ismail||Associate professor|
|ROUAR Salim||Professor assistant – Phd student|
|TOUALBIA Abdelatif||Professor assistant – Phd student|
|Kaoula BOUGHATOUF||Phd student|
|Karima ABDELMALEK||Phd student|